Verizon Technical Interview Questions



Like us on Facebook



Technical Interview Practice Questions for Verizon

In my previous post i have written about verizon placement process

Why paging is used ?

Which is the best page replacement algo and Why ?

What is software life cycle ?

How much time is spent usually in each phases and why ?

What is testing ?

Which are the different types of testing ?

Which are the different phases in Software life cycle (asked again)

Why is analysis and testing phases very important ?

Why networks are layered ? What is the advantage of that ?

How many layers are there in OSI ? Why is it called OSI model ?

Which are the different network toplogies ? An example of bus type network.

What is the Bandwidth of ethernet ?

What is the advantage of Ring network ?

What is inheritance, encapsulation etc.

Which one you will use to implement critical section? Binary Semaphore

Programming Questions

How do you write a program which produces its own source code as its output?

How can I find the day of the week given the date?

Why doesn't C have nested functions?

What is the most efficient way to count the number of bits which are set in a value?

How can I convert integers to binary or hexadecimal?

How can I call a function, given its name as a string?

How do I access command-line arguments?

How can I return multiple values from a function?

How can I invoke another program from within a C program?

How can I access memory located at a certain address?

How can I allocate arrays or structures bigger than 64K?

How can I find out how much memory is available?

How can I read a directory in a C program?

How can I increase the allowable number of simultaneously open files?

What's wrong with the call "fopen("c:\newdir\file.dat", "r")"?

TCS New pattern

Infosys Placement Paper

Verizon 2011-12 placement question paper

No comments:

Post a Comment